Amazon KINDLE

Top Downloads from Amazon

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Laundry in the Garage

I'm going to review my laundry system. I've been living with my boyfriends mom for about four months now, at first, I thought, wow I'm really going to love having a washer/dryer close in the garage.
Now, now me explain.
His mother, I say mother, because "mom' is a way too comfortable word for her, she really is a MOTHER, and I would love to stick a word in back of that, anyhow, his mother, swears this washer and dryer must last until her dying day. So she watches you like an eagle over prey every time you put in a load of wash.
Second, when we lived in the apartment complex, we could do like 7 loads of laundry at once. Laundry was done in 2 hours FLAT. It was in, It was out. There was the rare occasions you had to wait for some jerk who left a load in, but usually, that was not the case. Here, laundry is a day long process, because if I did a load every few days, you know....the eagle lady would be eying my ass like rodent prey.
Last, but not least, the weather. The garage temperature has dropped considerably in the past few months. It's a dash to get the laundry, and if you start that load in the morning, you are doing that holy crap it is cold dance out there in the garage.
So as far as my garage laundry review goes....Two Bananas, its not monkey poo in the face, but its like that monkey that stuck its finger up his butt and sniffed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment