Amazon KINDLE

Top Downloads from Amazon

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2-$39.00

Overall, I liked this mich more the Modern Warfare, the turns in the plot were very unpredictable and kept me at the edge of my remote, and not wanting to leave the game.  It has much more to do during the game besides the standard jump and shoot or crouch and crawl, so you seem a lot more into the action.
Bringing the fight onto American soil was really different, it makes me just want to get out of that portion of the game quicker.
The airport scene, is very graphic, before you start the game, it gives you the option to pass a portion of the game.  This would be the area to pass, as it puts you in the position to infiltrate a terrorist cell and take over an airport, killing innocents.  So pass this before starting the game if you believe you will be offended.
Overall, I loved the Mordern Warfare 2 above all other Call of Duty games, the graphic and action sequences are much improved.
I would say definately buy this one.
5 bananas.

No comments:

Post a Comment